This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 208648
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Hours: Per Diem
Available Shift Hours: Day/ Evening or Overnights as per need basis
***Evening and Overnight shifts will benefit from shift differential rates
Why join our amazing Princeton Penn Medicine Security Team?
This is an opportunity to join a team of security professionals in a high paced and rewarding healthcare environment. If you have your sights on a law enforcement career this is a chance to receive high level training in emergency management, verbal & physical de-escalation, and report writing. You will also have the opportunity to interface with law enforcement personnel and participate in shared emergency drills and exercises.
Benefits You'll Receive at Princeton/Penn Medicine:
· Generous Paid Time Off benefits, including seven paid holidays that will give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
· Tuition Assistance for both Part-Time (20+ hours) and Full-time (40 hours) employees.( 0.5 FTE and over)
· Flexible Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars to use towards your personal & family medical costs
· 403b Retirement Savings, Penn Home Ownership Services, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance and Pension
· Access to company paid life insurance, temporary disability. Employee discounts and perks, including but not limited to free secure employee-only parking, optional life insurance and other. Please click on this LINK for more information regarding our amazing benefits package.
Key Skills for Success:
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills
· Ability to follow verbal instructions
· Exceptional customer service skills
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.