Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Why Join Our Team?
Penn Medicine Princeton Health (PMPH) is seeking a full time Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a Clinical Supervisor. This is a day shift within the OBGYN unit. Under the direction of the Practice Leadership, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for clinical leadership of the daily activities in the practice. Incumbent is responsible for direct oversight of practice-based clinical staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Clinical Services
- Responsible for ensuring clinic services are provided in safe, efficient, and competent manner. Develop/update present systems and monitoring for clinic flow, equipment maintenance, supply availability, environmental safety, etc.
- Department Management
- Manages and supervises the delivery of care by practice-based clinical staff. Utilizes available staff to provide optimal delivery of care. Evaluates patient schedules and ensures staffing levels are adequate for patient needs and department operations.
- Delegates duties to appropriate staff according to licensure and training. Oversees the work of the clinical staff in the practice. Instructs clinical staff on any new procedures.
Benefits You’ll Receive at PMPH/Penn Medicine:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX coverage plan options that best fit your personal & family needs
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HAS) to save pre-tax dollars
- 403b Retirement Savings: Our employer contribution begins on Day 1 of your employment
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits that give you the work-life balance today’s world needs
- Prepaid tuition assistance is available to benefit-eligible employees for approved courses of study after completing six months of employment.
What We Require for this Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
Related Work Experience
- 5+ years of nursing experience required.
- 3+ years of managerial experience preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Active RN NJ license
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.