Job ID: 124021
Category: Materials Management/Purchasing/Contracts Management
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2022
Work Schedule: Per Departmental Requirements
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Disburse all materials to locations within the Operating Room and maintain all areas of material storage in a neat and organized manner, utilizing proper rotation. Supports Operating Room areas with high level of customer service regarding any needs related to materials management.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
●High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
● Associate’s Degree: preferred
●Two to four years' previous work experience in materials management or similar
● Five to eight years' previous work experience in materials management or similar preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required: professionalism essential.
● Also required customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility and organizational and problem solving skills.
● Able to read, write and verbally use the English language.
● Capable of lifting 40 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
● Basic computer skills to perform daily work.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.