Job ID: 124638
Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Apr 8, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
|Penn Medicine Princeton Health is seeking an Assistant Nurse Manager, RN to join our team in the Critical Care Unit in Plainsboro, NJ. This is a full-time day shift opportunity. |
The Llura & Gordon Gund - Center for Critical Care is a specialized, 24 bed "closed" unit, which includes both critical care and IMCU (Intermediate Care) beds. All patient care is coordinated by staff intensivists who are onsite 24/7.
Our Critical Care Unit provides continuous cardiac monitoring and specialized care such as:
• CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy)
• Targeted Temperature Management (hypothermia post code care)
• Intra-aortic Balloon Pump therapy
• Transvenous Pacing
• Post-surgical intensive care for: endovascular aortic repair (EVAR) and other vascular surgeries; neurosurgical procedures; free-flap breast surgery; and thoracic surgery patients
• Medical intensive care for: acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS); Heart Failure (HF); End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD); ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI); sepsis; and other medical emergencies
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.