Job ID: 126919
PT -19 HOURS
Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Apr 15, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
• High school education or equivalent life experience is required.
Related Work Experience
• Experience is preferred, but not required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
• Basis Life Saving (BLS) certification
• Patient Experience (within 6 months from hire)
• Clinical Skills Fair (annually)
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required; professionalism essential. Also required are a customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Computer Literacy
• High level of physical strength, stamina and agility is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.