Job ID: 123191
Work Type: FT
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Date Posted: May 5, 2022
Work Schedule: 8hr Days
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
· Supports the Director of Anatomic Pathology and the overall Department of Anatomic Pathology in the day to day operation.
· Schedules and/or reschedules appointments, meetings and/or other activities effectively, meeting specifications while accommodating conflicts.
· Maintains up-to-date calendars for staff, and reminds individuals of appointments and meetings.
· Coordinates on-boarding, mentoring and Ongoing Professional Performance of faculty
· Coordinates Faculty and Trainee Conferences schedules and CME accrediting.
· Supports department committees
· Coordinates Mentoring of Junior faculty
· Sets up, organizes, and maintains orderly files and record keeping systems.
· Ensures that all the incoming and outgoing correspondences and communications of the Division of Anatomic Pathology are timely and accurate.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels
· Other duties that are assigned as needed by the department.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.