Job ID: 130815
Hamilton, NJ, United States
May 9, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
● High school diploma or equivalent Related Work Experience
● Previous stable work record preferably to include driving.
● 3-5 years’ experience, paid or unpaid, with adolescents and/or children under the age of 18.
● Previous experience driving within a transportation service system - preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
●All drivers must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Valid driver’s license in good standing in employee’s state of residence and a record in good standing with the State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission and no combination of three moving violations and/or at fault crashes during the previous thirty-six months.
● Must obtain CDL with passenger endorsement within 120 days of hire
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
● Knowledge of the State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Laws. Good interpersonal skills required; professionalism essential. Also required are a customer service orientation and a teamwork approach.
● Comfortable interacting with clients, ensuring client safety and driving for significant distances and periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.