Job ID: 131646
Radnor, PA, United States
May 16, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
· Demonstrates Professionalism within the framework of Relationship Based Care (Patient-Centered Care).
· Demonstrates Teamwork by displaying a cooperative relationship with co-workers by consistently treating others with respect and always using open and honest communication.
· Demonstrates Patient-Centered Care by showing courtesy, compassion, sensitivity and respect in all interactions with patients, visitors and other hospital personnel.
· Displays a cooperative attitude and responds with respect to directions and recommendations from supervisor.
· Supports ongoing improvement of client satisfaction
· Returns phone calls and emails promptly
· Attends meetings as requested
· Is politically sensitive to clients/patients environment
Is knowledgeable in their area
· Timeliness on completing projects
· Data provided is accurate and reliable
Credentials: Certification by the American Society for Clinical Pathology or equivalent in phlebotomy is preferred
Education or Equivalent Experience: High School Diploma or GED required. Phlebotomy training and experience in hospital setting preferred. Prior experience in hospital laboratory receiving area preferred. Phlebotomy skills. Broad knowledge of laboratory tests, Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
Prior experience with Cerner Millennium and EPIC APM preferred.Strong interpersonal skills and creative abilities
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.