Job ID: 133470
Work Type: PER DIEM
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: Per Diem Variable Schedule
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Penn Medicine Cherry Hill has an Opportunity for a Per Diem Pharmacist to join their Chemotherapy Infusion Pharmacy team.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
Being an integral part of the Chemo Infusion patient care management team
Providing evaluation, modification, monitoring and additional recommendations to optimize patient care outcomes and medication safety.
• Integrated in the prevention and care of acute illnesses and chronic conditions to optimize medication and health related outcomes.
• Participating in the education of residents and students as well as integration into practice based committees and guidelines for practice transformation.
• Pharmacists will also be integrated into the inpatient and outpatient pharmacy initiatives as applicable.
• Providing leadership by facilitating the development, implementation and maintenance of systems that promote desirable patient outcomes.
Please apply if you possess these qualifications:
Current pharmacist license in the state of New Jersey
• Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
• At least two years of experience in hospital pharmacy practice including precepting students and/or residents or similar experience in academic setting, preferred • Completion of PGY1 Pharmacy Practice residency (required) and PGY2 Specialty residency (preferred)
• Additional Board Certification preferred, such as BCPS, Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.