Job ID: 134986
Plainsboro, NJ, United States
May 27, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Participates as a member of the treatment team for the patient’s individualized treatment program.
2. Maintains a safe and therapeutic milieu by enforcing program rules, regulations and limits. Assists in monitoring and maintaining the environmental standards for the physical environment.
3. Performs behavioral observations, completes unit rounds, checks and monitors patients as assigned.
4. Assists in emergencies and codes according to established protocols.
5. Provides orientation to unit for new patients, including assisting with patient searches.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
|Related Work Experience|
• Previous experience in behavioral health preferred, with psychiatric population required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.