Job ID: 135516
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Jun 2, 2022
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
The Clinician Supervisor for the Hall Mercer CMHC will oversee the Blended Case Management Program as well as the Internship Program.
The Clinician Supervisor will be responsible for supervision, administrative and compliance in the Child BCM Department. They will also oversee, monitor and report on productivity for staff in the department. Additionally, the Clinician Supervisor will be responsible for providing clinical supervision to intern trainees, managing referrals to trainees, providing and organizing training and education, working with other department at Hall Mercer to coordinate rotations and act as a liaison to the Field Education Offices of the schools in which Hall Mercer partners. The Clinician Supervisor will also be expected to carry a caseload of therapy clients when students are on break from their practicum. The Clinician Supervisor will be a part of the Child Leadership Team which makes strategic decisions for the department, including growth and expansion, team cohesion and employee well-being, clinical programming and workflow processes.
· Supervise 4 (no more than 7) Children’s Blended Case Managers
· Supervise outpatient clinicians/interns as needed.
· Act as liaison with City, County and State entities for the BCM Program
· Ensure productivity requirements within the team
· Manage referrals, discharges and required reviews for BCM Case Managers and Clinical Interns
· Attend all county targeted case management meetings
· Monitors state and county regulations regarding delivery of Blended Case Management Services
· Provides direct service as requested or required
Education or Equivalent Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.