This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 137108
Category: Medical Laboratory/Pathology
Work Type: FT
Location: Plainsboro, NJ, United States
Work Schedule: Night shift.
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Hours: FT Overnight Shift - 11 pm - 7:30 am, Mon-Fri (every other weekend/holiday rotation
*** Shift differential will apply.
Why Join Our Team?
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is currently seeking a full-time Med Tech to work the night shift within the Core lab. Join Penn Medicine Princeton- Our friendly, accomplished team of enthusiastic Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians welcomes you to join us in our state of the art Clinical Laboratory located on our beautiful Princeton NJ hospital campus. Working alongside our talented professionals you will have the opportunity to share and enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of laboratory medicine, sharing in our tuition reimbursement program, as well as many additional benefits. Working within the Core Lab will allow you to exercise and enhance your skills in Chemistry, Hematology and Blood Bank. Apply and join us as we advance the field of Laboratory Science together.
*HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE - UP TO $10K*- COMPETITVE NEW RATES!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Analyze biological samples adhering to Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures
· Perform and document quality control and maintenance functions
· Maintains ongoing competency in all areas of testing performed
· Adheres to all laboratory safety and regulatory practices
· Communicates well with Physicians and other Ancillary services
Benefits You’ll Receive at PMPH/Penn Medicine:
What We Require for this Role:
Related Work Experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
· Medical Technologist (ASCP or NCA), Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP), or previously qualified as Medical Technologist prior to 2/28/92 under 42CFR493.1427 (3/14/90) REQUIRED.
· If candidate does not possess ASCP certification, they must be eligible to take the exam within 6 months of hire.We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.