Job ID: 140346
Category: Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Work Type: FT
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 28, 2022
Work Schedule: Days
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
We are excited to be seeking a Full-Time Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) to join our team in providing high quality primary care services to adult patients in the home setting. Excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced CRNP with potential growth opportunities in future! Position will entail regular reimbursed travel primarily in the Philadelphia area.
• Prior CRNP experience in an Adult Primary Care setting is required
• Graduate of an NLN-approved school of nursing
• Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program with an MSN or DNP
• RN and CRNP licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
• National certification is required in the area of specialty
• Must have current CPR certificationWe believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.